Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here you go people!!!


Since so many of you have requested the Chuy's dip recipe I took to the crawfish boil last weekend, here it is!


1 bunch cilantro (recipe called for 2 but everyone thought 1 was PLENTY)

2-3 fresh jalapeƱos

15 oz jar of jalapeƱo slices (add more if you want it SUPER SPICY)

32 oz jar of sour cream

1 cup of mayo (I used light)

2 packages ranch dip mix


Puree all ingredients in food processor and enjoy. This makes TONS. If you don't want to be made fun of (thanks guys!!) for the amount....half or fourth the recipe. :) To the left is a large bowl (a single recipe of it). ENJOY!

And of course, before any group get-togethers you have to check with me first before you decide to bring it. I plan on bringing it along to many future events since I can never just make it for Jeremy and I by ourselves. ;-)

post signature

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mmmm...I may make this for future BBQ's this summer by the pool! Fun times!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

I LOVE THIS STUFF, don't know if it is safe to make myself and eat as much as I make. I see the huge bowl you took to the boil. Oh my lord. lol

Doziers said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks girl!

I love that stuff!