Friday, April 11, 2008

Photo Meme!!

I got this from Stephanie's Blog and Laura's Blog!

Here's a fun meme! Answer the questions below. Take your answer to Google Images and then post the pictures that answer your questions. Make sure there's a picture for every answer. And to make this more fun, don't use any of your own pictures. Find them all from Google. Then tag some of your friends to join in the fun!

1.) A place you'd like to travel: Venice, Italy - Someday!

2.) Favorite Food:BREAD (Outback to be specific)

3.) Favorite Dessert: Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake- YUM!

4.) Your Name: Amanda (not really a fan of her's)

5.)Favorite Animal: Otter! They're so cute!

6.) Your pets: Dogs! Love them!

7.) Favorite Singer/Band: Taylor Swift!!

8.) Your City: Tomball, TX

9.) Current Job: Sr GIS Analyst (aka Mapper)

10.) Favorite Author: Dave Ramsey (I don't read too much!)



1.) Favorite Color: GREEN (Al Gore- yuck Haha!)


12.) Bad Habit: Speeding...yikes.


13.) Favorite Object: My blankey...I still sleep w/it!! Shhh.


14.) Favorite Actor:Brad Pitt (not as a person, just to look at LOL)

15.) Favorite Song: Clumsy by Fergie

I tag anyone who wants to do it, and hasn't. Any takers? :)

post signature

2 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Love your picture for Green, omg too funny. You do love you some Outback Bread. Otters are cute. I just love that Ligers are so big and real, plus they are bred for their magical powers.

Like you, Josh Harnett doesn't have magical acting ability, he is just nice to look at.

Stephanie said...

I'm still cracking up at the blankey :) Hehe!

Great pictures!

And I'm kind of an Amanda Bynes fan...shhhhh!!! :)