Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Shout Out!!






Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards if you do a blog post about them and their awesome products!


We in the Worley house LOVE shutterfly. They are my go-to for cards, photobooks, prints and also even for greeting cards. I personally love that lots of their cards have places for one or even several photos and come in tons of color choices and layouts. We have used shutterfly for cards before and have never been disappointed. There are always awesome codes out that you can save into your account to save you money and get great deals on quality, personalized photo products.

It seems that now that we have our sweet Jake, we use photo cards even more. This year is no different. I can't wait to show of this sweet face in one of the tons of awesome photocards they have. I like so many of them, I never even know how I am going to narrow it down!?! So excited to get to work on this year's card. I'll probably even make a shutterfly photobook of our Christmas season this year, since we have last year's sitting on our end table and can't stop reliving Jakey's first Christmas!


Who couldn't use 50 adorable Christmas cards? Wanna participate?



Here's the link to my top 3 fave shutterfly types of cards!!







Merry Christmas!! So excited for this awesome deal!! =) Something I would've spent money on, anyway!

No comments: