Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bye-Bye Curls!!

all wetted down!

the boy loves a good sucker! so glad she had them!



mid-cut


He did the same pose here as he did for Santa!! Haha!



We love Jasmin! Well, atleast Mommy does!!! Haha.


Well, since Jakey had to sit in Mommy's lap I didn't get very good pictures. He wouldn't sit on his own and was trying to dive off of the chair. :) He's pretty skeptical of most strangers these days, after never really going through much separation/stranger anxiety as a baby. Anyway, we chopped the curls but stil left his pretty blonde locks in place with a nice, even trim. I'm happy with it, and am glad we didn't go super short. He has great hair and I want him to still have some of it left. His dad, Papaw and a few others may say it's still too long, but if Mama's happy, everyone's happy, right?!? And Mama loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: