Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Pics...that will make ya laugh!!

You really need to work your way from the bottom up on this post. The top one is after Mommy came to the rescue. The actual sequence of the pictures is backwards.
I've totally already tortured my child two times this season by making him sit on Santa's lap. I already knew he'd cry, so last week when we went with Jake's friends Nico, Yuri, Kinley and Jax to the library for Santa story time I made Jakey sit on Santa's lap last--so we wouldn't scare any of the other kids with his reaction.
I LOVE these pics, I can't help it! I think they are flat out hilarious and they so make me SMILE!




attempted escape, squirming out of Santa's arms



WHY oh why didn't I use these for our Christmas cards this year?!? They totally would've gone great with a letter (that will not get sent out) about our year of tv's that die, computers that your injured son shatter, dog surgeries, longing for a baby#2 and of course we cannot forget Mommy's brain surgery!!!! =)
Does anyone really want a Christmas card w/a screaming kid and a totally debbie downer story of the major happenings in our family? ;)
No worries- I'm not complaing. I'm thankful that it's still all fresh in our memory and we can just laugh about it already!!
Bring on 2011...we've NEVER been soo excited for New Year's!
Hope this post put a SMILE on YOUR face like it did mine!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

That is too funny! :)

Jessica said...

Oh... I've got a couple great ones on my camera! I still need to send them to you! Funny!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://wonderfulworleylife.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Kayla said...

Rachel hates Santa too! What's wrong with them?! :)