Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our Little Fireman


He's getting so big! A firetruck and Library visit is such a big boy thing to do... =(





It was no surprise...I could hardly tear him off of the driver's seat! He had several turns...anytime another child approached I'd have to take him down but he kept finding his way back and asking, "dive?!!! dive?!!!"

He found all of the buttons, I was scared he was going to hit the wrong one and do something he shouldn't! :)





Yesterday the Mitchell Library in The Woodlands had a Fire Safety day where kids can learn all about what to do in case of a fire. Jake was too young for most of it, but he had fun anyway! We met my friend Danette and her two boys there. They loved climbing into the truck, "driving", sitting in the back seat, checking out all of the hoses, etc. The firefighters were giving out little fireman hats, coloring sheets with instructions to "Stop, drop, roll", fireman stickers, and they provided refreshments! We had a great afternoon playing at the Library!

No comments: