Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Zoo trip of the Fall!

LOL-wearing Mommy's glasses on the way home =)


Seals!



"Bebe elfat" as Mommy was trying to explain the Mommy and baby elephants to Jakey. The baby was sooo cute!


sweet face


Mean face....even though we were not asking for it.




Sweet friends with sweet baby boys!


Jakey trying to peek at the male Lion (car in hand, of course).



Stroller pic-- Mere's idea!


Mommy and her baby


One of the bazillion types of primates at the Houston zoo. He was super close!



Brushing the goat...he then proceeded to try to brush his own hair! Cringe! I don't think he got the brush to his hair before I grabbed it. =)
I got way more pics than this, but I am getting really sleepy!

Yesterday we decided to get out and enjoy these awesome temps and low humidity and go to the zoo with our friends. The weather was amazing...I never even had to take off my sweater! The zoo was not crowded and the kids all did great, it was such a fun and pleasant day. We missed a few things and didn't get to ride the train, so we will probably be going back soon! Especially before Jake turns two in January (he's free until then)! I can't believe it's just a few months away!
:*(

No comments: