Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Punkin's 9 Month Pics
























We had Jakey's pictures made again today. He was supposed to have them made a week or two ago but he got sick. We continue to have great luck with the Picture People! I love that we get lots of outfit changes, all different poses, and even special "enhancements". This time we went with the "retro" finish on a couple of his pics that basically mutes the colors. I really like it! Jakey didn't get much of a nap in before we woke him up to go get his pictures done, and actually he did not comply very well during the session. It's amazing that you can't tell he was having a bad day at all!

I absolutely can't believe how much he changed from three months to six and now to nine. At three months he laid there, just picking up his head, at six months he sat up, and now at nine he wouldn't sit still- crawling all over everyone and pulling up on the photographer, hehe. This was our hardest portrait sitting ever!

The other funny tidbit here is that since Jakey was cranky and in a very warm outfit on the way to the pics we rode with the backseat windows down in the car. It was cool and windy outside and we thought he'd enjoy it and it'd keep him cool. The funny part is that we got to the mall and just couldn't believe his wild hair sticking up everywhere! Somehow it flattened out a little bit for the pics.

In spite of the circumstances I just don't think our Jakey can look bad. He's such a joy and I could literally just stare at these pics all day long! :) Thank goodness for adorable babies and patient photographers!

Dewberry Farm pics to come! Just not now...well after midnight. I'm tired!! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the 1st pic, it is my favorite pic of him ever!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Great pictures. I need to try the Picture People out.

Sarah said...

Love, love, love these! Fantastic pictures--he's such a handsome little man! I'm glad that he's feeling better!!