Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Friday night we went to Magnolia to see Magnolia West (Matt's school) vs Willis. MW had not lost a game this season, so of course the game we go to they lose!! :( We still had fun with Papaw, Gammie, and Uncle Matt in the beautiful weather! We hope to make it out to another game before basketball season begins. Wohooooo!! :) The three of us just can't wait any longer for that!


I just LOVE that PRECIOUS face!!



He was such a good spectator! Sooo happy (as usual)!!


silly boy!


he loved the strings on Gammie's hoodsweater



I am daily in awe of his cuteness!



Jakey with Uncle Matt and his b-ball buddy Nick



Papaw's glasses kept him entertained half the game!







totally relaxed on Gammie







love it!

We are so thankful to be able to spend time with our family on the weekends. We always have fun, no matter what we do. We are sad that it's uncle Matt's SENIOR year. Wow. I'm NINE years OLDER than him. Time flies and that makes me feel really old!

No comments: