Mama turtle roped off so that she can lay on her eggs :) Huge and beautiful!
Magnificent sunset...we loved the sunsets there!
late evening in Kauai...
HUGE waves. We are actually up on a wall above them.
Just landed after our helicopter ride around the island
Our helicopter and 26 year-old pilot
View from the Kiluea Lighthouse
Dinner on our anniversary- worst food and service and view the entire week. Go figure!
But....it was our 5 year anniversary so we just went with it.... :)
Hawaii was FABULOUS. We had a BLAST. We WILL go back. We made that promise to eachother as I was getting teary-eyed the last night knowing that we would have to leave the next day. The natives are so nice, the scenery is the best ever, and I went with my best friend. There is nothing better than that...especially after 5 years of marriage with a baby on the way. More pictures to come...sorry these were so random but I just wanted to let y'all know that I am still alive... :)
Oh, and THANK YOU for your prayers and concern for my Daddy Joe. He made it thru surgery and is still in the hospital recovering. He has 54 staples between his head and chest and has had a tough time recovering so far. (these pics were taken with our old camera-hence the bad quality)
He is not out of the woods yet, but I am so thankful to have friends who are thoughtful enough to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.


2 comments:
I SO have to go there too! Looks so very beautiful. Glad you too made it back, especially after your flight with that 26 y.o. pilot!
Glad your Daddy Joe is doing well and we will continue to pray for his recovery.
Yes-you've missed a lot of things since you've been out of the blog world...I have more to post sometime soon, hopefully! I need an assistant! LOL
Those are beautiful pictures. I'm glad you got to go. Hopefully one day Tim and I can go back. It was so gorgeous and peaceful there.
Your Daddy Joe is in my thoughts and prayers girly!
Post a Comment