Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend in Pictures

For any of you who ever visit http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ you know that they have a feature on their webpage called "the week in pictures." Well, since I don't have too much to post I thought I'd post pics from this weekend and last weekend.

Haley's Klein Varsity Softball Tourney last weekend


Our weekend was pretty laid back for a change, with Friday night consisting of a quick trip to the mall to find a shower gift and then a night of relaxing at home. Saturday was my friend Leah's wedding shower and going to see Vantage Point and eating at the Goose's Acre with Jeremy. Sunday was, of course, church and then we went to TGIFridays with some friends. This afternoon we plan on relaxing and catching up on our 24 mega marathon. We are hooked on this show and are now on Season 4...we just started with Season 1 New Year's and have now gotten to Season 4!! We always make time for 24...even if we worked all day and had evening plans...you'd better believe we're going to watch an episode when we get home- we're hooked!
Leah's Wedding Shower on Saturday




We went to eat with 3 other couples on Sunday, and they all had babies under 6 months old.
While we LOVE babies and are getting excited for that stage of our lives soon, we also loved knowing that we could go home and watch 24 and nap and do whatever we wanted to do! :)
Ella and Jace - buddies already :)
Just look at those beautiful blue eyes!!


post signature

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! Hope that you guys are doing well...I hear the going home, watching your own show and napping...boy those were the days!!! : )

Doziers said...

You are too awesome girl! That thrills my heart to see Miss Thang and THE Heart-throb boy Mr Jace!
Thanks babe!

Jessica said...

Ahhh man... you ate a Friday's without us??? Missed you guys this weekend. Hopefully see you tonight at softball!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

That is a LOT of babies. When are you going to make some little ones. I feel like there is some major BABY fever in the air. Wait until after Hawaii for sure.

Stephanie said...

Haha - I say before Hawaii, LL! :)