Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday 13- 13 songs I have on my ipod


In honor of my new, cute little ipod shuffle I thought I'd post 13 of my favorite songs of all time. And because it's almost lunchtime and I'm taking a break from packing up to move floors at work.
1. You're the Inspiration- Chicago
2. Clumsy- Fergie (current fav song)
3. Tequila makes her clothes fall off- Joe Nichols
4. First Date- Blink 182 (or any blink song)
5. Save Tonight- Eagle Eye Cherry (heard this in the car our last night before Jeremy left for college :( )
6. The Sign- Ace of Base (yes, a little embarrassing)
7. No One- Alicia Keys
8. Jessica Simpson- A public Affair (again, not so proud!)
9. Rascal Flatts- I'm Movin On (Love it!!!)
10. Trace Adkins- You're Gonna Miss This (You're gonna miss this- You're gonna want this back- You're gonna wish these days- Hadn't gone by so fast. Love the lyrics and so true)
11. The Flys- Got you where I want you
12. David Kersh- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton original version)
13. Dierks Bentley- My last Name

Happy Thursday! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Congrats on the ipod shuffle. I love my ipod sooo much. I will have to list some songs one day. We all have our embarassing favorites. No one (Keys) is my ringtone and I almost hate the song now due to it being played over and over and everytime I get a call. :-) I am happy to see you DID a TT!!! I can't believe all you GIS folks are moving to another floor. I'll still see you on Wednesdays.

Stephanie said...

Gotta love those shuffles - I'd be lost without mine. Currently it's filled with music from Enchanted! Hahaha!

I'm cracking up at #6!