Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Andrea's Goodbye Dinner

Jessie and Andrea

Andrea and her yummy cake


:(

Nikki, me, Jenn O, Rachel, Steph, Jessie, Andrea, Jess



Last night we saw our friend Andrea off to Georgia by going to Grotto for a nice dinner. Her husband is in the military and is already there. She was a great bunko buddy of mine... as we were the two 'losers' almost every month. She will be missed, and we wish her all the best!

We will miss you, Andrea!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun girls night!

I hate when friends move away too...my best friend lives in San Diego.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

So glad to not be the Army Wife anymore *due to traveling and moving so much*. Although I've kept in touch with friends over the years and I have numerous places to visit all over! Bunko Buddy. LOL I didn't realize you were playing still. Too cute. My best friend lives in Michigan. If it was San Diego I'd be there every other weekend. *wink*