Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer is on it's way...

This was a shopping weekend (sorry Jeremy!). I think because spring is here and summer is just around the corner and we have a trip to Hawaii planned I am wanting new things. Such as:

A treadmill!! Jeremy picked this up this weekend while I was shopping with Jessica. I am going to make it a point to walk 20 minutes before my morning showers (most days). Hopefully this will help me look decent/tolerable in the next item below. ;)

Swimsuits! I love brown and turquise together! I also ordered a cute white coverup.


Sandals! I've been wanting navy sandals for a long long time. I finally found a quality pair on sale that was the perfect height. I love them and can't wait to wear them around and in Hawaii with my sundresses.

ps- And, no, this isn't all I bought just in case you're wondering. I am capable of much more damage than that, unfortunately!



post signature

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow...I'm jealous! What a fun weekend! I want a new, cute swimsuit...oh wait, no I really don't this year! haha!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Shopping for vacations is the best. Love the shoes. Not a big fan of the treadmill. Just add more music to your ipod and get moving. Hawaii is around the corner. It doens't get better then that.

Jessica said...

Yes, she is capable of more damage than that... I witnessed it! :)