Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seth's Sprinkle!

Adorable diaper wreath made by Nikki! It even had an "S" hanging in the middle. LOVE IT!!!




Cake and gifts- split girl for Meredith and boy for me! So cute!


Seth cleaned up! We're chopping away at our "needs" list. Yeah!




Me (31wks) Meredith (34 wks)




Cute bib and burp cloth! Love them!!




Soft blankets made by Jess. I hope Seth loves them as much as Jake does. He still sleeps with several blankets each night/naptime.




Me and Jess




Haley, Me, Court. Love my sisters!


What a special night tonight was! Mine and Meredith's mutual friends gave us a combined sprinkle. We had lots of fun and Seth got sooo much cute stuff! The decorations were adorable and the company was great! I am so thankful to have the thoughtful and giving friends that I do. Everything was so perfect and I had fun showing Jeremy all of Seth's cute new stuff. Tomorrow my mom's stopping by to see it. Thank you all!!

I can't believe that we are 31 weeks and in just a few short weeks we will likely be induced and be meeting Seth around 38 weeks! Crazy...and so much to do!! I CANNOT wait to hold my baby boy!


No comments: