
New sheets! (Jake's old bumper that I loved!)

Super cute and the perfect colors! Thanks, Pottery Barn Kids! :)

New wall decor: Monkey-Giraffe-Lion height chart, sign above bed and little giraffe on the shelf.

1/2 of Seth's closet...filled with new clothes and some of Jake's oldies.

"Seth" letters Gammie made and new Giraffe for the wall Daddy picked out!

Diaper wreath my friend Nikki made for the hospital! So cute!

Hippo-Monkey-Giraffe picture I made using the cricut and scrapbook paper. I thought it turned out pretty cute. :)

Zebra and Elephant picture my mom and I made using the cricut!

These blocks used to have Jake's initials on them, Jess found them at Canton. I just painted over them and my mom made these super cute animals on the cricut. Love that they got reused for something totally different for Seth and didn't go to waste after Jake!
We pretty much started and finished Seth's nursery this week. I loved Jake's colors and bedding in his nursery, so since we were having a boy we decided to reuse as much as possible, all while making a new and different nursery for Seth. I think we succeeded! We kept the same paint, furniture and colors. We came up with a new theme, and made and bought completely new wall decor and new crib sheets. I love how it all coordinates yet isn't too matchy. I can't wait to see our lil Seth in his room!!
2 comments:
I love then animals on the blocks! Way to have the same gender in round 2! I missed out on reusing! Love it!
I love the new nursery! Great job!
Post a Comment