Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weilun's visit!!


Last weekend Jeremy's college buddy and a good friend of our's visited us. Weilun joined the military after A&M and is now a Captain in the Air Force. He seems to come visit us about once a year so it was only his second time seeing Jake. We relaxed, talked, ate, and just spent some quality time with him before he's deployed again.
I wish I could remember all of Jake and Weilun's conversations, because we just kept on laughing. The one I remember most is when Weilun said he could tell I enjoyed staying home with Jake and asked what we did during the day. When I told him other than the usual cleaning, playing, etc that we went on lots of playdates with our friends. We asked Jake who his friends were and he began listing them..." Kiki (Kinley), Emi (Emily), Tay Tay (Taylor), Anna, Wiwy (Lily)"....(all girls!) And Weilun said something like, "Wow, I'm impressed all girls!" And I said who are your best buddies?!? And Jake replied, "Jax!!" And later on he added his friend Nico to that "buddy list". Too funny!!
For days after Weilun left Jake asked where he was and pointed to the guest air mattress and said, "Waynon's bed, Waynon's bed!!!" I think it's safe to say he misses Weilun's company already, and so do we! He is such an amazing friend and we are blessed by his friendship.

No comments: