Sunday, February 6, 2011

all boy :)

talking on the phone- usually it's Papaw or Jax and they talk for several minutes :)



firing up his grill from Noah and Tate-- he loves that thing! Especially the "mutsard and ketchup!"


He's still my baby when he's sleeping. So breathtaking!


And yet, so big boy!!







We call this "Worley Wipeout" haha. We all watch wipeout as a family, and Jake entertains us with his wipeouts off of his toy bin, the couch, the ottoman and just throwing himself on the ground in general. I think we could invite friends and charge a ticket price! ;)



See what I mean?!? He is TOTALLY boy.



Most of the time. :) You gotta also be in touch w/your sensitive side!



Several times a day he takes my hand and leads Mommy to Daddy's closet. "Daddy's hat, pease!"


This little man just makes us smile! He loves tackling, wipeouts, cars, trucks, bikes, airplanes, the outdoors, hats, girls, sleep, talking on the phone, and his mama's ruffled scarf. Just thought I had to post some of his daily antics. :)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Rachel loves Wipeout too!