Be Prepared. Longest. Post. Ever!
But mostly really pretty pictures! :)
It may or may not have received tons and tons of laughs and attention. :)
One of my favorite places on earth is Port Aransas. It's certainly not the most beautiful places, but it sure beats Galveston... by ... a lot. Considering that I don't even like to get in the water in Galveston. :)
We love this place for so many reasons! I have gone there almost every summer since I can remember. It holds so many fun memories with extended family. We love that it is far enough to be a "get away" but still isn't a bad drive. I love that it's a laid back place without too many people. Basically....the perfect Texas beach!
This year we had an AWESOME beach house. It was new, huge, beautiful and perfectly decorated! We were right on a little lake, had a view of the neighborhood infiniti beach entry pool and also of the ocean. We lots of canasta, dominos, pit, spit, spoons, pictionary, last word, a nightly game of kickball, grilled out, ate good seafood with an ocean view, drank coffee on the back porch, walked the jetty, rode the waves, saw tons and tons of stingrays right next to us, saw crabs, swam in the pool, slept in, relaxed, and just had some good ole family time!!
Jake loved the sand, and also rode in our "boat" raft out a little ways with us. He loved that too, until the salt water got all in his eyes. :( We are so blessed with a happy little fella...he's soo content- even after 5 hours in the car (traffic and drive thrus :) we didn't have one cry, fit, or meltdown- in fact nothing more than a peep. :)
We are going back in a month or so with the other side of the family--can't wait. I just cannot get enough of Port A...Yay!!

1 comment:
Look like you guys had a ball! Jealous that your trip was only a couple hours away! Sounds like my kinda vacation! Loved the house and you got tons of great pics1 I think that is the best mean face pic I've seen!
Post a Comment