Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Pool Fun!

Stealin' a kiss!



Can I just maybe get a kiss??


Silly boy- Silly face! Doesn't even look like him



Jessie and her new younger man Luke :) He fell in love that day!



Jessie with Jake and Nikki with Lily. I love that Jakey and Lily are looking at eachother.

We really have been taking advantage of our summer pool passes for the Woodlands pools. We have loved every second of it! We meet friends there and have playdates. I love getting sun, excercise, playing with my sweet boy and seeing lots of friends all at the same time. It is fabulous and I don't know if we'd be enjoying summer near as much without it!
That being said, some of our friends have a really great pool in their neighborhood that we've gotten to visit a couple of times as their guest. What can I say, we just love going to the pool and hanging out with friends! My friend Nikki has a little boy that is 3 and a little girl that is 2 days younger than Jake. It is always so cute whenever her and Jake get together and I just loved that he was trying to give her a kiss (of course, in his signature butt sticking out position). Thanks for inviting us to hang out--we had fun!
We're having a great, wonderful summer so far!! =) Hope that all of you are, too!

No comments: