Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zoo Day! (Jakey's 4th)













Happy boy at the petting zoo!





I love this pic...reminds me of the fact that he's so little and still a baby. :)



"I'm not scared of you, Mr. Goat."




Otters!!





Uncle Matt's "must see" animal :)





Haley and Matt







LOL Jakey was past it...this was as we were leaving around 4pm and he hadn't had a nap



He LOVES the fish tank....we have this same pic of him at 3 months old! Although I'd probably lose it and have an emotional breakdown if I looked at them side by side :) It's going toooo fast!



Gammie and Jake as we were leaving



Aunt Haley and "Jakers" as she calls him :)


Last Thursday while my Mom, Haley and Matt were on Spring Break we went to the Zoo. Although it was just a tad crowded and we hit lots of traffic going we had fun. The weather was absolutely perfect and it was so pleasant outside. Jakey loves, loves the Zoo. This was his third trip to the Houston Zoo and he's also been to the San Antonio Zoo. And, we'll probably go again soon! :)

1 comment:

court said...

toooo cute wish i was there!