I wanted to record this funny and sweet conversation that Jeremy and I had the other day. I will like looking back on it one day.
Jeremy- (Out of the blue) "You know, our other kids are going to have a lot to live up to after Jakey."
Me- "Yeah, what do you mean exactly?"
Jeremy- "Well, he's just so good and cute!"
Me- "So which one are you saying will be hard to live up to?"
Jeremy- "Both."
Me- (smiling/cracking up) "Yeah, I agree for sure."
Jeremy- "It's just really unlikely...like impossible."
Have I mentioned lately that I get a kick out of both of my guys? He is such a great Daddy to Jake. And, I have been really proud of all of Jake's characteristics, but in case you're wondering I'm a little bit more confident than him that our baby #2 will be just as cute and just as easy. (One can hope!)
And it is a weird thought-having other kids. I know we will, and one day he will not get all of our attention. It just seems so crazy to think of because right now he's just our entire world! And I wouldn't have it any other way, for now! ;)
Closing the blog...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment