Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Picture Catch-up!!

This is what happens when I try to block the door out of the playroom. Man, do we need a baby gate!! He usually cries and then climbs over/flips over whatever is blocking him. :( What can I say? A mama has to get something done sometimes...



So stinkin' cute. I love when he sits like this!


There is nothin' sweeter on this earth!!


Yes, he opened the door and slid out the "drawer" that the dvd's are on and went crazy with them. He's testing my patience...it's hard to have a baby this age when you like everything clean and picked up!




I could stare at this lil fella all day long!! Wish I had those eyes!!



He loves his brush and sometimes tries to brush his own hair. Thanks to Mommy's repetitive brushing every night he's able to groom himself! ;) haha

PS---Can you tell I like him in his lil pajamas? :-)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow, he's getting big!