We definitely had an unconventional Halloween this year. I got up around 5am and got dressed and drove to Magnolia to my parent's house. My mom and I then rode to Huntsville to Haley's apartment where we met my aunt Lissa. The four of us then left around 8am for Canton for some shopping. We each had a couple of things to get and so we shopped for only around 3-4 hours and then headed back to my uncle Jon's house in College Station. We arrived around 6pm and had a delicious Pork Loin for dinner with twice baked potatoes, steamed veggies, rolls, and cornbread stuffing. Yum! Then we had birthday cake for Lissa's birthday. Shortly after, we headed home. I think we got home after or around 10pm and I was exhausted!
Jakey had planned to go trick or treating with my cousins, but things didn't end up working out that way. Next year we will have a more relaxed Halloween with some Trunk or Treating! Can't wait!
Isn't our lil Moose the cutest??? :)
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I have loved checking out everyone's pictures and we really missed all of our friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment