Monday, February 16, 2009

S

Currently, in our house, 'S' stands for SMILE, SERIOUS, and SLEEP. You see, Jake is usually doing one of these three things. If he's not smiling, he's being very serious, studying his surroundings. If he's neither of these things, he must be sleeping! :-)

If possible, he gets cuter everyday and I love that he's now been smiling for two weeks. It is SO easy to get him to smile now! I had been worried he was going to be so serious, but he's really lightened up! I know he is my sunshine and makes me smile all the time. I'm so proud of him and LOVE spending my days with him. I am so thankful for our decision for me to stay home with him. Now's not the easiest time to switch from two incomes to one (Believe me!) but it is most definitely worth the sacrifice.






Above and below are pics of one of my daily conversations with Jake. He LOVES to talk and is a great listener! He is the sweetest!


listening so intently!

If he's awake...this is probably the look on his face. Sooo serious! :-)



Catching some Sunday afternoon zzz's with Daddy



'Moose' is back! :-) (notice his sleeper)


Sleeping on Lissa on Valentine's Day :-) He's looking very long lately!


Sleeping in the swing. Super sweet! I feel so lucky to get to look at this every day! I know he's growing so fast and that he will not stay my baby forever, so I'm soaking it up for now and trying to cherish it.


Hope everyone has a great week!

post signature


5 comments:

Doziers said...

what a SWEET little smile! I love how he looks ar his mom and dad!

Irma and Koby said...

Awww...too sweet! I've GOT to get down there and see him (and you, of course)!

The Brays said...

He is so sweet. They just melt your heart and change your life forever!

Sarah said...

So sweet--he's just precious. I'm so thankful that you are so happy and I love reading all about it!

Kayla said...

He is soooo cute! I love the 2nd smiling pic!