Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Bathtime Story












Dad, do you think this bathtub makes me look fat?



















Jake LOVES his baths. He HATES the getting out process of being cold in his towel and then having to endure lotion and getting dressed. Bathtime always starts with smiles and about 2/3 of the time ends with tears. He is too cute!



post signature

4 comments:

Craig'O said...

I like how the pics show the evolution of the breakdown. --Steph

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

He is too cute! I love the timeline of pics. I've been thinking about what you said about time flying...I know it will and I want it to slow down! He is too precious right now to grow up!!

Kayla said...

Rachel is the same way. Content as a little duck IN THE WATER, but when it is time to out she isn't so happy. I STILL can't wait to meet the little guy!

The Oliverios said...

Trey is still like that with baths. I sit on the towel so it is warm when he gets out. Is that weird??? -Jenn