Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shrimp at Christmas???

We would like for you to meet the first human addition to our family, due Dec 25, 2008. For now, we are calling it Shrimpy, only because that's the first thing I saw when I saw him/her for the first time yesterday (although Jeremy doesn't like that nickname).
We had an amazing ultrasound yesterday and were so excited to hear the heartbeat. It was THE sweetest noise I've ever heard, and it brought us both to tears (of joy, of course). We feel very blessed and couldn't be more excited.


Lil Shrimp (the white round thing is a cyst that occurs after the egg implants, and will hopefully go down on it's own)


This pic is just the fetal heart rate, with beats per minute on the bottom right


Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next several months. As we've heard, our world will be rocked in more than one way, and we'd love your prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby.
~Jeremy and Amanda

(PS- Thanks to Jess for letting me use her scanner!)

post signature

20 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am SO thrilled for you guys! That is the best news I could have heard. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers! How exciting!

Jessica said...

Oh...we are sooooooo excited! Ryan called and emailed me yesterday wanting to know if I'd heard any news about the ultrasound. Kinley is a little jealous, but can't wait for the best Christmas present ever, a WORLEY FRIEND! So happy for you both, you will be wonderful parents!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS AGAIN! We are all so very happy for you. Nico is hoping for a boy, just in case you were wondering.

Danette, Dale and Nico

Krista said...

Congratulations Amanda! I am so excited for you guys!

Grandma said...

Yeah!! Glad to finally be able to congratulate you guys officially. I need to change my blogger name but for now Kinley's Grandma!

DeVona

Bonnie said...

Yeah for you two! I know you are soo excited!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you all!!!Congratulations - I can't wait until Christmas!! Yes, you, Jeremy, and Baby Worley will be in our prayers!!!

Kayla said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful Christmas present!!! :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

That is such wonderful news. So happy to hear you are going to have "Shrimp" @ Christmas, you are such a nut. You will be in our thoughts and prayers for sure. I can't wait to see you all preggers and waddling around. LOL

So much for WW! Ha ha. Now you have to do a Totsite too, if Stephanie hasn't already bugged you about it.

Congrats to you and Jeremy!

Sarah said...

Finally-a post about baby Worley! I've been having to hold myself back from your blog comments!!! We are SOOOOO very excited for you guys! I cannot wait to meet the new little mister or missy!

I'm thrilled that everything looked and sounded good, that you are due before you even thought and that you guys will get to experience being parents--you will love it, you will be fabulous parents and you will have so much fun!
We will pray him or her here! God is so good!

Starr said...

Its Going to be a BOY!!!
YEAH! I cant wait to spoil him:)

Jessie said...

Congrats! How exciting! I will see you in a few minutes :)

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting! I wish I could tell you in person, but a blog comment will have to do for now :)

Craig'O said...

Yea!!! So now that you have the official picture you can go to Baskin Robbins on May 21st and get your free ice cream. They're having a promo for mommies 2 b

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlight/bumpday.aspx

GGma said...

I am so happy for you! I know you will be wonderful parents. And Christmas is okay for a B-day. I've been doing it for years. ;-)

Kinley's GGma

GGma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both! I know you will be wonderful parents.
And Christmas is okay for a B-day. I have been doing it for years. ;-)

Irma and Koby said...

Amanda! If you thought you stained your shirts now...wait until your belly starts to grow!! You better stock up on that spray n wash! Haha, I just had to make fun of you.
I am thrilled beyond words for you, Jeremy and the girls. They are in for the time of their lives too! Please, please, please let me know if you need anything and we HAVE TO catch up, in person, sometime soon!

Jenn said...

A Christmas baby!! How wonderful! We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait for Anna to meet her new friend. I agree, the heartbeat is one of the best sounds to hear! I have to know how fast it was before I can make a prediction on gender :)

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to mention this since your birthday, but I think you need to update your profile.

I agree with Jeremy on the name by the way, maybe the baby's full name is could be Shrimp Kabob and we'll just call it Bob for short! HA!

danette