Sunday, May 4, 2008

Matt's 3 on 3 B-ball Tourney...







This Saturday Matt had a 3 on 3 tournament at Magnolia High School. They played 4 games and won second in the tournament. The second place hs team played the second place men's team. The men's team they played were mostly college aged....and Matt's team beat them! It was very entertaining, as each team called their own fouls, and if you were shooting and got fouled you'd get one point. Very weird! And of course, when the winning point was because of a foul on the other team (that had been calling fouls on us all game) would say things like, "that wasn't a f*%#ing foul"or other things that made them sore losers and poor sports. It happened to everyone, and it was very entertaining. The guys played awesome and were exhausted after all those games. It made me very excited for basketball season this fall.
Note~ My camera is not so good at taking action pictures...it was a beginner camera and we plan on purchasing a more sophisticated camera whenever possible. :) Since I'm unexperienced in that area, I may soon be asking advice...
post signature

2 comments:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

You have the most athletic siblings. So much fun to go watch them I am sure.

BTW, I have tagged you for a meme if you feel up to it.

Have a great Monday!

Stephanie said...

I must say I agree with LL - you have some athletic genes in your family!

Didn't you just get that camera? :) I know how you feel. My new one I got for Christmas and then I got my DSLR just now. I love it - we can learn it together!