Thursday, May 1, 2008

Looking Forward...May and beyond

We have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks and months. This weekend is Haley's Senior Banquet at our church. My grandparents and aunt are planning on coming in town for that.

Also, in June we are going to "Family Camp" in Palestine with our church for a weekend of fellowship and fun. We have it at Lakeview Conference Center (where A&M does their Fish Camp) and play kickball, make s'mores around a campfire and spend time together reading and studying God's word...without a TV, mall, or any other distractions. It's a blast and I'm getting very excited!

Also, the weekend before that is Father's Day weekend, which is our Family Reunion and then at the end of the weekend we're heading to Port Aransas for a mini vacation with my extended family.

Just a few short weeks after that is our Hawaii trip! We can't wait to get away and relax and spend time together doing fun stuff and being somewhere totally new. Only about 2months and 10 days away! Yay!

Also in June is Haley's graduation...in College Station (yay) and her graduation party that same day. So fun!

Also, in less than 2 wks Jeremy will be getting his A&M ring on Aggie Ring Day (for the second time). We'll be driving up to College Station that afternoon. We'll spend some time in town eating at one of our favorite places and visiting a couple bookstores, I'm sure! I miss that place sometimes!
I love having so many special times with Family and Friends to look forward to. I'll update later with pics from our weekend.

post signature

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love summer and all the fun things that come up! Sounds like fun :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

You have a lot of fun things to look forward to. Look out Hawaii. So glad you get to go on that get away trip with your man.

I love this time of year! I just hope I get my act together better (at WW) so I can enjoy the beach.

Doziers said...

I don't know what makes me more jealous, your Hawaii trip, or you getting to eat at MI COCINA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

1, tetracycline cats,