Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine's, Birthdays & Portland

Just a quick update! We have had a good weekend, but it was too short! This will be a busy, but short week for us.

First of all, this is the month of birthdays for several of my bestest friends, it seems! So, Tuesday night the girls are headed to the Black Walnut to celebrate Christina, Steph, and Rachel's birthdays. Also this month are Danette and Amanda's birthdays! Goodness! Happy Birthday girls!!!
Also, as mentioned before, this is a short week for Jeremy and I as we are headed up to Portland to visit Dale and Danette and baby Nicolai (Nico). We're very excited to catch up (in person) and meet little Nico.

Lastly, Valentine's day is Thursday. I am a sucker for cute, pointless holidays. Jeremy and I hardly celebrate V-day, but I sure do love to decorate for it! (As mentioned in 100 things about me...I love hearts, too!!) I always love a holiday that brings me flowers from Jeremy...well, sometimes it does, atleast :). So...in honor of Valentine's Day I have decided to post a few of my fav valentine's decorations.

We'll be sure to update with pics from our trip when we return. I am also excited to have next Monday off, as our company so generously gives us President's Day off!!!

Cute Valentine's towels my Gran gave me :)


Heart shaped candles I found last year


Chips n dip heart plate



Red lights and candles and heart candy dish on buffet (prettier @ night)

Cute heart hand towel from Jess (she knows me well!)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you with a short week! Have fun in Portland!!

Doziers said...

I love all your valentines stuff! Have a great trip! Love ya! ;)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

I wish I was going to Portland. Get in your activites while you are up there and give The Cap family a big hug for me.