Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting to Know Amanda- 2008!!

1. What time did you get up today? 5:20

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, although I love my pearls I got for Christmas...I'm wearing the earrings today.

3. Last movie you saw in the theater?
Juno

4. What is your favorite TV show? 24

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? nothing

6. What is your middle name? Jayne

7. What food do you dislike? sweet potatoes, choc milk, syrup, DOUGHNUTS......eeeeekkkk!!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Juno Soundtrack, Jeremy got it for me for Valentine's Day

9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer & Honda accord coupe

10. Favorite sandwich? chicken salad or turkey

11. What characteristics do you despise? dishonest, fake, lying, victim attitude

12. Favorite item of clothing? SHOES...does that count?

13. What color is your bathroom? blue, taupe, rust, green

14. Favorite brand of clothing? no favorite brand, I really like unique stuff at boutiques

15. Where would you retire? near the water

16. Most memorable birthday? 10th - I FINALLY got my ears pierced after years of begging and I got to have a big party! Also my 23rd. My mom surprised me and had friends out to their house to cook out and play softball!

17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball and Softball

18. Favorite saying? Be kinder than necessary for everyone you run into is fighting some sort of battle

19. When is your birthday? April 3rd

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely night!

21. What is your shoe size? 9-9.5

22. Pets? Sadie and Cassie :) Our girls!

23. What did you want to be when you were little? Stay at home mom, Marine Biologist or Physical Therapist

24. What are you today? Sr GIS Analyst (not too far off, right?)

25. What is your favorite candy? laffy taffy, nerds, or reese's peanut butter cups...Oh, and those huge Jaw breakers...yum!

26. Your favorite flower? daisy or yellow rose

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July 12- our 5th anniversary and Hawaii trip :)

28. What church/synagogue do you attend? Woodland Oaks Church of Chirst

29. What are you listening to right now? silence and typing

30. What was the last thing you ate? dinner last night, 2 tacos from Jack
in the box and one cupcake from the night before

31. Do you wish on stars? Nope. I'm not too supersticious. I do pray for things I wish.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

33. What is your pet? dogs, boston terrier and boxer

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Haley (Text)

35. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? I don't know who's gonna read it!!!??? So some of you probably not, haha! ;-)

36. What music do you listen to when NOBODY else is around? Acapella- not that many people are familiar with it and I sing along. It keeps my car attitude more pleasant, too.

37. What's your favorite drink? Coke...y'all know that by now! :)

38. Name one item on your Bucket List (things to do before you die or get too old to do them:) travel Europe, go to Africa, maybe skydive? :) I really want to skydive but somebody would have to sedate me and push me off the plane! It'd be cool if I could wake up on the way down!

39. What was the best day or event of your life? Marrying my BFF

40. Any strange obsessions? Where do I start? :) Vacuuming, juices in foods not touching, matching things, people's noses.......... I'm weird!

I got tagged thru email, but decided this was easier than sending out an email. Anyone else who wants to follow...join in!

post signature

1 comment:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Girl, you crack me up! Noses? Very strange. Yes, we know you love COKE!!! lol

Be good this week. Good job on the STAR!!