Monday, February 4, 2008

Must See Movies!!

Well, I have seen 2 really cute movies lately, so I thought I'd let everyone know. A few weeks ago we had a girls night and went to the Goose's Acre and saw 27 dresses. It was adorable and laugh out loud funny. I plan on buying it when it comes out on DVD so Jeremy can watch it with me! :)



Saturday night I was looking to relax before hosting a Superbowl party on Sunday and after a long day of antique shopping with my mom, grandmother, and aunt. So, Jeremy and I headed to the Woodlands to see this movie. I had seen that it got great reviews. It was really good...and funny. We laughed out loud several times.


I totally recommend both of them!!!!


And while we're on the subject, I've just ordered our 3rd season of 24 from http://www.amazon.com/. We are HOOKED on this show. I think we watch an episode or two EVERY night before bed, no matter what time it is! :)


post signature

1 comment:

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

I will have to check out your selections Ebert. :-P As mentioned in my BLOG, The Bucket List is a fine addition to your must see list. How'd the superbowl party go? Where are those pictures?