Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin'...

This weekend we got a new toy...Rock Band for PS3. On Saturday we had friends over, and played for about 4 hours straight and the guys were good enough to earn us some new gigs and songs. It was really fun, but harder than I thought it'd be. It was so fun watching everyone play the drums, sing, and play the guitar. We had a few pros (Jess' sister and her husband were in town) so that made it easier since they were really good.


We are having a Superbowl party next Sunday, so I'm sure we'll play it at halftime or at the end of the game...Jeremy and I'd better practice before then!!


Here are a few outtakes from our concerts :)
NOTE: YOU NEED TO HIT PAUSE ON OUR PLAYLIST TO HEAR THE SINGING ON THESE VIDEOS

Here we were creating a rocker..it was hilarious





I think Jess should keep her day job :)





Jeremy, the lead singer in his new glasses...haha


On another note, but definitely fitting under the title of this post, here's Taylor dancing on Sunday at the Goose's Acre Irish Pub in the Woodlands. She had us cracking up! I guess she really liked the music or something. :)




Kinley was trying to get her headband off while Taylor was her dancing decoy!


Oh, yeah, Friday night we went to Matt's game at home. They played Concordia and won by a landslide. Because they were so far ahead, Matt's coach told him he could dunk it...well on the way down the court he strained his hamstring and coach took him out the rest of the game. So, I only took one pic of him...
Here he is on the bench with his leg up

Since Matt wasn't playing, I had more attention to give to Kinley :)


post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you very much... I will keep my day job... but... I would have been able to sing much better if I could have had a new drummer and guitar player... and if I could have borrowed Jeremy's glasses... and if I would have had Taylor to be my back up dancer... then my singing would have been wonderful!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

I love ROCK BAND! Always a good time. Have fun on SuperBowl Sunday.