Thursday, January 17, 2008

Aloha Kauai!!!!!!!!

This is our hotel


Well, after about a week of considering our options, thanks in part to y'alls comments, we have looked near and far for a good 5th anniversary vacation. We found it!! (But y'all have got our wheels turning for future trips to Maine, Boston, New York, Destin, and Vermont...) :)

My friend Leah had just planned her honeymoon and referred us to a travel agent. He was awesome, spending days trying to find us deals and pricing different destinations. We told him Hawaii as our 'dream' choice, not really expecting it to work out (as we had given him alternative destinations). But, after searching all his vendors and several days, he found us the Kauai Marriott with a 5th night free, rental car at no additional cost, free breakfast at one of their 5 in house restaurants daily, and cheaper airfare than before. We told him, YES!! He has been fabulous, not pushy at all and so accomodating and thorough.


This is the famous golf course @ our hotel!!!

After visiting Kauai when I was 13 with my grandparents (Gran and Daddy Joe) and my aunt Lissa and having the time of my life (with 3 of my favorite people in the whole world )...I came home saying I would take my future husband there. Well, 2 years later Jeremy and I started dating and now 13 years later we are realizing that dream...and I am going back (with my other half and favorite person in the whole world)! We can't wait!!!!! Bring on the summer!

post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That will be gorgeous. You'll have to take lots of pictures! Maybe that won't be the only celebration going on ;) Hehe!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

FUN FUN FUN. I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED WITH HAWAII. WHAT COULD BE MORE ROMANTIC FOR A 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. YOU ARE SO CHEESY THOUGH, BUT CUTE.