We've been very busy since my last post on Thursday!! Friday after work we went to the eye doctor. Jeremy got glasses! For those of you who know us well know this has been a long time coming, and that he squints at everything! He's gotten some funny texts from friends (hey four eyes) but he's happy to finally be able to see. His vision was 50/70!! And he's gotten several congratulations just because he's received so many "Jeremy, please go to the eye doctor" comments from family and friends after watching him straining to see. So he's now officially a nerd, even though we all already knew that!! ;)
Note: I tried to take a pic of him in his glasses for this post and he said no, b/c I've already made fun of him too much...
After the eye doctor we rushed to Magnolia in the rain to ride to Brenham with my parents. We met my grandparents, aunt, sister and her friend, and uncle and three cousins at my brother's b-ball game against Brenham. It ended up being a really good and close game until the end where we pulled ahead and won. Matt had around 30 points.
Courtney, Lissa, Courtney's friend Carey, Matt, my grandparents
I think Matt was distracted and trying to leave before missing the bus
Saturday was our Nephew Kaleb's 7th b-day party at Incredible Pizza. We rode go karts and played mini golf and had a fun time. We capped off the night playing PS3 with Shad and his gf Brittany.Opening the four wheeler we got him
Starr and Kaleb before their go kart race
Kaleb was a sore loser :( He was so mad they lost the race...


3 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun was had over your weekend.
Gotta love the family time! I love weekends like that. :)
Tell Jeremy I'm glad he got his PS3 time in this weekend before I come to Super Bowl and lock it in the closet...
Post a Comment