Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Anniversary Trip Ideas...Anyone???


Well, this is a topic that's been on my mind just since the new year. Now that the holidays are over, it will give me something to look forward to!!

Jeremy and I are hoping to get a good trip in this year. In the past year or two we've made trips to Dallas (business), San Antonio, Colorado, Port Aransas, South Padre, Canton, San Diego (business) and on a cruise with some of our friends to Cozumel. So we've had some small and short trips, but this year we're looking for a good 5-7 day vacation alone for our 5th (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???) anniversary in July.

We're going to be squeezing in a trip to Tyler with friends in Feb or March and a trip to Oregon to visit my good friend Danette and her family probably in February. So preferably no ideas on the west coast since we've been and are still planning on making a trip up there in the next little bit.

Other than that, we would greatly appreciate any ideas or referrals of places, cities, travel agents, websites, or anything else that would be helpful in finding a fun place to spend some time together.

Thanks in advance!

post signature

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What about NYC? I'm going there at the end of the month and can let you know any tips I find out. You'll never be bored there - that's for sure. There's so much to do! Or Vegas - that was a great vacation as well the year before. I can't wait to go back!

Anonymous said...

MEXICO! Its cheep and its beautiful!-starr

Anonymous said...

Vermont. Should be nice this time of year...all that snow!

Jessica said...

I'm for Mexico or any place that is warm with a beach! Actually Destin was really pretty and nice last summer, or even somewhere else in Florida cause you've already done the Mexico thing...

Anonymous said...

I've heard Portland, Maine is beautiful. I know one couple that just got engaged there and another that just celebrated their anniversary there too. Must be a good locale for the romantic getaway.

Danette