(I LOVED this movie when I was little) (I think it was past both of their bedtimes ;)
Well, Friday night we watched Kinley (our good friends Ryan and Jessica's baby) for those few of you that haven't heard me talk about her. :) She was a perfect little girl. Isn't she so cute!! We took her to my brother Matt's basketball game- they won! And then on to my parent's house for some Christmas decorating, Pizza, and just hanging out. Then on home around 11:00. We had such a fun night!!

2 comments:
I think that I will start taking pictures of my Christmas decorations, too! It will show how our taste changes over the years, and how we incorporate our (very far in the future) children's home-made decorations.
Also, Kinley looks like A LOT like Jess in one of those pics!!!
Well... it is only taken me a month to post a comment... I just looked through the entire blog - it looks soooo good!
Now... to comment on the babysitting! - Amanda and Jeremy are some of Kinley's favorite people so we were thrilled to have them take her to the bball game while we went to a Christmas party! Kinley is very excited because Ms. Amanda is off work tomorrow so we are going to get to hang out with her! :0) Not to mention we will also get to see Mr. Jeremy tomorrow night so we know Kinley will get some good sleeping in on his chest! That was not the only time she has fallen asleep in his arms.
Post a Comment