Monday, December 10, 2007

A New England Holiday


Me and Jeremy


The table centerpieces


View from our table across the ballroom

Saturday night was my company Christmas Party. It is always so nice and fun and we had a great time. My friend Leah and her fiance rode with us, and made the trip down to the Galleria area much more pleasant. I thought I'd post a few pics from the evening. As you can see, the decor was so beautiful and the place was packed. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of everyone dancing to "Brick House." ;)



3 comments:

Irma and Koby said...

Yaaaayyyyy!! You have a blog now! And a really cute one no less! How'd you make that layout? You'll have to share.
Glad to see your pretty face in the pictures, and your hair looks really good. What are you doing for Christmas?

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Yay! I have enjoyed it so far, I just hope I don't run out of things to Blog about! Yeah right!

Amanda said...

Irma you are too sweet! :)
I have had too much fun reading all my friend's blogs not to do one myself. :) We'll be here for Christmas and San Antonio only for a couple days. I'm off for a week and a half, too!! :)