Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Camp 2011!

fun kids crafts Nikki put together!





Daddy and his boy!




Sweet baby Gibson!




Jakey and his buds




So cute!






Matt, Mom, Lissa














The most gorgeous face!!




havin so much fun!



Well, I did not get a good variety of pics at this year's WOCC Family Camp. I didn't even get one of our family together in our matching shirts on Saturday. I am glad I got a few cute ones. We had a blast! We learned so much from the lessons on the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. If you've not read it I encourage you to. If you have no idea what God is truly all about, this book gives you the big picture of what his love is for us and what our love for him should look like. Jeremy did the lesson for Bible class on Sunday morning and he did such a good job! I really thought it put it together well and was well prepared.

We also swam, played volleyball, kickball, card games, talked, ate, sang songs, played family olympics and just had tons of fun getting away and spending time with our spirtual family. Jake didn't want to come home and immediately after pulling out of the camp he asked to go to family camp again. Then he asked where about 40 people were by name that we'd spent the weekend with. We're so blessed to have him surrounded by great people, and people that he loves spending time with too. Life is good! And we only have much, much more to look forward to this year!!


No comments: