Sunday, August 29, 2010

Priorities...

Our happy boy finishing up his meal


"please don't take away my drink. this meal is too good to be true!!"


mean face (he usually will only give you a mean face if he's happy and wants you to laugh at him)



just starting the meal (and, on a girly note- how did he get the perfect mix of mine and Jeremy's hair? I want his hair!! :)


Can you tell what is important to Jakey? I think if you look close you will notice that he is hugging his drink for the majority of our meal tonight. And, what a weird night to worry about his drink when we were having his favorite food- "Itza"!!
The bottom pic is of the very beginning of the meal--his pizza slice was almost whole and his drink cup full. Once he realized that there was chocolate milk ("choc-choc") in there he never let go...not for a second! :) Chocolate milk completely grosses me out, but Jeremy loves it! Guess he's Daddy's boy in that regard. Hey, atleast it was organic. :) We're not completely over-indulgent, neglectful loser parents in this house, afterall. And, if I need to further justify why I LOVE giving my baby chocolate milk; I will say that it's because it makes his bones strong (not because I absolutely adore watching him gulp it down and then take a huge breath and sigh when he's done). His Daddy loves all milk and has never broken a bone and let's just say that after Jake's ugly fall and huge scare last week, we'll take that excuse! Heck-maybe I'm just an enabler after all and should not give my baby "treat-overload" and the chocolate milk high that comes along with such a fabulously nutritious dinner!!
Back to meat and veggies and um...plain whole milk tomorrow. Sorry, buddy. :)



Priority verdict:

#1 - Chocolate Milk

#2 - Pizza


I just had to post these memories of our silly boy and fun dinner. They were too cute not to share and add to our family memory book! :)

No comments: