Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The 4th!!

Me and Court









Our little family

The Woodlands fireworks show was amazing!




Sweet Jake taking in the sights. He was not sweet the whole time, as it was well past his bedtime but well worth going for. Jakey was laying on Mommy who was laying on Daddy who took this pic. Got that?!? :)



stair fun w/uncle Shad


Playing Buzz Word






Our sweet boy- can you tell it was around 3pm and he hadn't had a nap?
















We had a fantastic fourth this year. It was a perfect mix of family, friends, work and play. We painted our bathroom, watched a movie, hung out with friends, played games with both of our families at Court and Shad's house, and attended the 1st birthday party of sweet Clint. We also went to the Woodlands Waterway for the fireworks show. It was probably the best one I've ever seen with a crazy Grand Finale.
We love our country and our freedom! Hope your 4th weekend was perfect!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! Its been too long since I've been on your blog and I got to catch up on lots of great posts! Jake's growing up way too fast! He's as adorable as ever!!

Kayla said...

I'm impressed with Jeremy's photography skills with 2 people laying on him! :) And as always, very sweet pics!