Jakey and I took several pictures throughout the course of the day. As you can see, none of them turned out perfect but I am glad we have them on record. I am so thankful to be his Mommy, he is such a blessing. I love, love spending our days together! I will always cherish this time he and I have had alone. Some day I won't remember life the way it is now, so I am glad to be able to record how I feel about it and just how in love with him we are!
"Mom" is the most important job I've ever had and I can only hope and pray that I am doing the best I can...and getting something right. On this day, we also celebrated our moms and what they mean to us! I had a great example growing up, and can only hope to be that to Jake!
I got the sweetest Willow Tree angel from my parents...it's a mom holding her toddler boy. I also got the sweetest card, with a note from Jeremy and a note from Jakey. :) Like I've said before...our Jakey is way advanced...he can already read and write. ;) I also got a bike seat for Jake that Jeremy attached to my bike. We've already used it many, many times. I love it!!
Hope that you all had a great Mother's Day!!!! (if you even remember it by now!)

No comments:
Post a Comment