We had a great time this weekend at my family reunion! It was held at Trinity Pines Resort in Trinity, TX, just outside of Huntsville. We change up the location every couple of years and this was the first one at this place. I wish I had taken more pictures! We spent Saturday playing sand volleyball and playing at the pool. Well, Jakey didn't go but Jeremy and I had fun jumping off the 1m and 3m diving boards and also sliding down the slide that floated in the middle of the huge swimming pool! We had delicious food and got lots of fun time playing games and catching up with family! It was a great weekend, we're already looking forward to next year!
Closing the blog...
10 years ago

1 comment:
Awe, my family hasn't had a reunion since I was like 12! Looks like a blast. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment